Carbon Facials are an advanced skin rejuvenation treatment also commonly known as the “China Doll Facial”, or “Hollywood Facial”.
Pollution, dust, and an unhealthy lifestyle can make your skin look dull, rough, and dehydrated. This carbon facial is an effective way to laser target all your skin woes – hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and premature aging, acne, clogged pores, expression lines and uneven skin tone while also purifying and toning skin for an instantly radiant complexion.
Smooth, soft, and glowing skin is just a facial away. The treatment is quick, non-invasive, and there’s no post-treatment downtime — so you can get back to work or your usual daily activities following your session.
This is why Carbon Facials are a popular choice for celebrities and public personalities, as they can achieve an instant luminous glow before a big event when their skin has to look and feel its best.
Some redness may occur, which will usually subside within a few hours and may be covered up with light makeup.
How does it work?
Carbon Facial treatment combines laser/IPL technology with a special carbon cream applied to attract all the dirt and gunk from the clogged pores on the facial region.
A laser is used to peel the carbon cream off, along with the dead skin layer, dirt, and excess oil, to reveal smooth, clear, and soft skin.
Benefits of Carbon Laser Peel Facial?
• Firms skin and tightens enlarged pores
• Cleans, tightens and purifies congested skin
• Treats acne/blackheads and reduces acne scarring
• Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Improves skin smoothness and clarity
• Reduces appearance of skin discolorations
• Lightens dark spots and age spots.
• Exfoliates dead, dry and coarse skin cells
• Stimulates new collagen and elastin production
• Promotes an instantly more radiant complexion
• Results get better with each treatment
How Long Will The Results Last? How many treatments are required?
The effects of carbon laser peel facial last for about 4 weeks. The number of sessions depends on the client’s age, lifestyle and skin condition.
Although you will notice an improvement to your skin after just one treatment, a course of treatments spaced at 2-4 week intervals is recommended for optimum skin corrective results.
Treatments are not suitable for those with spray tan, sun burns, active skin infections, active acne, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring, immune system deficiencies.
- Avoid stepping out in the sun for 24-48 hours. If you do, apply an SPF 50 sunscreen.
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser. Do not use face scrubs.
- Avoid products that contain Retin-A and Vitamin C.
- Do not apply chemical peels.
- Avoid topical acne medications.
|1x CARBON FACIAL (SuperLUX PRO)||40 mins||$200|
|2x CARBON FACIAL (SuperLUX PRO)||40 mins||$320|
|1x SIGNATURE CARBON FACIAL+ includes infusion of peptides and hyaluronic acid, neck and shoulder massage, mask and finish with plump, lifted, glowing skin.||1 hr 10 mins||$340|
|CARBON Neck or Decolletage add on||20 mins||$50|