SKIN MICRO-NEEDLING WINTER SPECIAL 50% OFF
It stimulates the production of your collagen to create smoother, healthier skin. Reduce wrinkles, diminish scarring, pigmentation, acne and tighten or rejuvenate loose or aging skin.
Course of 6-12 treatments are recommended at 2-4 week intervals.
After a course of SKIN MICRO-NEEDLING your skin will look hydrated, glowing, radiant and firmer. The procedure involves tiny superficial injections of Hyaluronic Acid directly into the epidermis and mesoderm (middle layer) this helps to nourish and rejuvenate, boost cell activity and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
Skin Conditions Treated
- Loss of glow
- Dull skin
- Loss of tone & elasticity
- Loss of volume
- Superficial lines & wrinkles
- Hair thinning
- Stretch marks
|SKIN MICRO-NEEDLING (one zone)|| ||$125||45-60 mins|
! NON SUITABLE FOR THOSE WITH ACTIVE SKIN INFECTIONS, ACTIVE ACNE, OPEN SKIN LESIONS, RASHES, BURNS, EXCESSIVE SCARRING, IMMUNE SYSTEM DEFICIENCIES.
What does a Skin Micro-needling/ Mesotherapy do for your skin?
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Increases the firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Improvement in the skin’s complexion and radiance
- Prevention of wrinkles and rejuvenates and revives dull, tired looking skin
- Improves tone and elasticity of sagging skin on the hands, décolleté & neck area
- Treats all skin types safely
How to prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
Clients should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days. Always apply sun protection.
• Not valid on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
• Late arrivals will shorten appointment time
• Valid until 1st February 2021